“Fashion Is Like Eating. You Shouldn’t Stick To The Same Menu.” Kenzo Takada
Let’s Blog Over New Year’s Eve!
Merry Christmas my Blogging Over Wine Fam! I hope you all enjoyed this day with your family and loved ones! I hosted Christmas Eve, but my parent’s hosted Christmas at their place. A relief for me but wanted to hop on really quickly and share some holiday love! Thank you girls SO much for following along with us (some new faces and some that have been with us for a while). I TRULY appreciate each and every one of you girls (and gents) and thank you for allowing me to wake up everyday and do something that I love! Wishing you girls all the best in the new year and I have lots of new and exciting things in store for Blogging Over Wine! I didn’t get to post a full post on our holidays in a while so I’m sharing some snaps today via the camera roll.
Our holiday calendar was full of making memories. Friends, family, holiday baking, gingerbread house making and Christmas decorating… it’s safe to say we were non stop this year. If you’ve been following my instagram stories you’ve seen all the fun we’ve been having. I’ve been getting your messages and responding to as many as I can. If I haven’t responded yet, forgive me.
With New Year’s being right around the corner I thought I’d give you some last-minute ideas for a fab outfit. I usually like to bring in the New Year wearing red, but lately I’ve been obsessed with marigold. And like my quote says I can’t stick with the same menu. This dress in my photo is listed here along with some bold, bright, sequin, and sparkly options.
- My gold slip dress is by Endless Summer and it is so beautiful! The compliments didn’t stop. For one similar and more budget friendly this one looks gorg!
- This Serena Jumpsuit as a second option for our NYE plans and this picture doesn’t do it justice. I love the multicolored sparkles.
- Just added this Fuschia Pink outfit to my cart. It’s giving me so much life!
- So obsessed with this sequin blazer. It would be perfect with leather pants!
- Color is always a good idea. This Frida Rainbow Dress is what dreams are made of.