” I Only Drink Champagne On Two Occasions; When I Am In Love, And When I Am Not.” Coco Chanel
Let’s Blog Over Champagne…
If you’ve been over to my home, you recognize this awesome beverage above. It’s my go to when I have friends or family coming over. It is Mumm Napa Brut Rosé, and absolutely one of my favorite champagne’s. Add some pomegranate seeds to a champagne glass, a sprig of rosemary, and fill it up. You have an instant favorite.
With New Year’s Eve coming up in a few days, I thought I’d give you all my top 5 favorite champagne’s for under $100.
- Segura Viudas Reserva Heredad– This spanish champagne is a show stopper! If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen the photo of me carrying this bottle. You can get this bottle for a cool $22!
- Mumm Napa Brut Rosé– I keep this in my fridge at all times. It’s very soft, smooth, fruity, and perfect for when you have guests over, or a night with the girls You can grab this at your local store for $24.
- Mumm Napa Brut Prestige– An absolute winner. Versatile and crisp. Bubbly and amazing. $50
- Veuve Clicquot– because Vueve is an absolute M U S T ! The yellow label runs at about $55. If you have room to splurge the Grand Dame is a must try.
- Vueve Clicquot Champagne Rosé– My love for a champagne rosé will be eternal. This tastes like a fairytale without the drama. Just the happy ending! $60. Again- if you have room to splurge the Grand Dame Rosé is a must!
What are you some of your favorites? Let me know by leaving a comment or shooting me an email, DM, whatever your preference is!