“I’m Like Every Other Woman: A Closet Full Of Clothes, but Nothing To Wear. So I Wear Jeans.”
Let’s Blog Over My favorite Blue Jeans…
Jeans have always been a favorite staple of mine, and straight-leg jeans are definitely the new boyfriend jeans. There’s nothing that makes me feel more comfortable and put together as a great pair of denim.
Right now straight-leg jeans are my wardrobe staple. I love how versatile they are. You can dress them up with a sexy cami or lace bodysuit for a night out. For a more professional look you can pair with a sleek blazer for work. For that casual occasion you can get cozy with a chic sweater. However, let’s not forget the simplicity of a basic white or black t-shirt will always bring that classic feel to you.
Are you ready to step into 2019 with some new denim? because here are my top picks for you:
- Levi’s are classic and these 501 Jeans are not only stylish, but fit perfectly.
- Agolde has become one of my favorite brands. These 90’s Fit jeans are my fave!!!
- Loving everything about these Nico jeans. I’ll be sporting these at NBA All Star!
- I wear these AGOLDE Jamie jeans ALL OF THE TIME!!! Especially when I’m cooking. They are so fashionable, versatile and comfy!
- If you’re looking for a pair of denim to compliment your shape then you can’t go wrong with the Agolde Riley High Rise.
- Jamie High Rise Jeans are a dream. I dressed it up with a bodysuit and got so many compliments!
- The Helena High Rise Jean by GRLFRND are a must have.
- I love loose fit denim and AGOLDE’s 90’s fit didn’t disappoint. I dressed these up with dad sneakers and a white t-shirt.