“You Are Like The Maid of Dishonor.”- Bridesmaids
Let’s Blog Over My Bridal Proposal Brunch…
We are in the thick of wedding planning. Let’s just say I had no idea what I was getting myself into. By far the most exciting parts have been getting my marriage license for my first wedding, wedding dress shopping, and asking my bridesmaids to be a part of our second big day. My bridal party consists of five close friends, two cousins, and my babygirl, Skylar.
After my first dress appointment, I took my ladies (two weren’t able to make it) to lunch at Bisou to pop the big question.
I’ve always wanted to build a BoxFox for my future bridesmaids and they had the perfect products to create a customized box for my gals. They were a huge hit! I got these incredible custom name labels made from an Etsy shop to personalize their boxes.
Each of my girls had something in their boxes that reminded me of them.
- Bridesmaid Mini Emergency Kit– You just never know what’s going to happen.
- Sugarfina Gummies– I got my girls different gummies depending on their personality.
- Voluspa Candle– I fell in love with these Prosecco Rose scented candles.
- A Face Mask– I love theses Lapcos Pearl daily skin mask.
- Personalized Proposal Card- I wrote each of my ladies a personalized card telling them what they meant to me and how I’d be honored to have them on this wedding journey with me.
I have to say- I was a bit frustrated. I wasn’t sure this brunch was going to happen due to weather conditions in Houston. It worked out perfectly to say the least.
Stay tuned, can’t wait to share more as we prepare for the big day!