No matter how bad my day’s been, it takes one little kick to make everything feel alright.
Let’s Blog Over The Second Trimester Essentials…
Guess what? I felt my baby kick! I have been running around for two days getting things done, but today I’m sharing EVERYTHING I’ve bought so far in my second trimester. BUT first let’s answer some of your questions.
Your Hair!! Please tell me what you’re doing to your hair. It’s incredible.
Nothing. Literally. Absolutely nothing out of the usual. I barely brush it and just comb through it with my hands most days. It is super thick, and I’m feeling like I’m in need of a haircut.
Where did you get your cream colored lounge pants?
I got them here. The ones I have don’t seem to be listed, but they still have gray and charcoal.
You’re really tiny, but on the video I was really able to see how small you are. How tall are you, and how much do you weigh?
I’m 5’5, and 125lbs. I’ve actually gained weight. Proud of myself. 😉
I’m loving your videos!!! You’re hilarious. Are you going to be adding kid friendly meals into the recipe videos anytime soon?
I sure will be!
Can you post the Corn recipe you made with the barbecue chicken?
Yes. I’ll get that up next week.
What are your cravings now that you’re in your second trimester?
I don’t really have any. I’ve been eating really clean foods though. Organic.
I loved your white pot. Please link?
Yes. You can get it here.
You are FINE and pregnant. I’m loving your style. What’s your inspiration around dressing the bump?
Comfy and cute.. My stomach is growing bigger and bigger everyday so I really want to wear things that are mostly comfortable. With everything going on in the world I don’t really play dress up much as of late, and I’m barely wearing jeans. They’re either too big, or don’t fit around my belly.
Please link your wine fridge?
It’s built in. Sorry
What was the name of the spa you went to for your massage and facial?
I went to the Motherhood Center for my massage, and Bella Rinova for my facial. I got the Biologique Rechere Facial. The Motherhood Center came highly recommended from some friends that live in Atlanta. For my facial, it can take Up to two weeks sometimes – sometimes longer- to get an appointment, so book fast.
Loved the green swimsuit you posted and deleted, lol. Can you link it please?
Haha! You caught that? Yes. I’m obsessed with Hunza swimwear. You can get the one I was wearing here.
You HAD YOUR BABY?! Congrats!!! Can we get the name?
I did not have a baby. I am still pregnant. Yes that was a newborn. Yes I had on clothes. I was not topless. Yes it was a hospital blanket. Yes I was in the bed, but no he isn’t mine. My cousin just recently had her son, and I was just being her support. He’s SO cute! He’s so little. Me holding newborns is giving a lot of mixed signals and causing confusion.. I think I need to stop going to hospitals and attending to babies. Apparently I have a lot of kids just from hospital photos.
I just got married and we’re starting to plan out when we want to start expanding our family. When did you and your husband decide to have a baby?
We lived by whatever happens, happens, and then decided 2020 is the year we’d bring love into the world. Then things got difficult and I didn’t want to have a baby, and under tragic circumstances it happened. Now the little bay bay is coming, and who knows what it’ll turn out to be. God has a funny way with his plans and timing. You make plans. God laughs and throws you a curveball.
Can you post your ice cream sandwich recipe video on your YouTube? They were the cutest! What inspired you to make those?
Yessss I can! My cousin just had a baby, and she has two other little ones. I decided that since they’ve been so helpful with the new baby that I’d make them so cool treats..
Love your Sunday at home style with your bump. Can you share where you got your crop top and undies?
Crop top is Ralph’s shirt that was cut. Panties are from Gooseberry Intimates.
- I’m still using this belly oil, and this belly butter to prevent stretch marks.
- My pregnancy pillow has been one of the best things that’s ever happened to me.
- Stepped up my slipper game with these. They’re super cute and comfy.
- Obsessed with these maternity bike shorts. They’re just so comfortable. I have them in every color.
- Love these maternity panties. I also got The Undies Box.
Out & About
- Ordered this car seat for my little boo.
- This stroller is everything. I have it in white. Black seating. Bundle.
- I’m super obsessed with my baby carrier. It’s super cute.
- I chose a backpack version of a diaper bag. It’s just more suitable and easier. I have this one.
- Definitely going to attempt to breastfeed. I picked up the Elvie Pump. I love that it’s not going to restrict me. It’s portable, easy to clean, and super quiet. It can be controlled through an app on my phone. I got the double.
- I’m not naive. My friends have told me some stories about breastfeeding. Just in case I was lucky enough to be gifted this formula, bottle warmer.
- Ordered a few of these Comotomo Bottles.
- I ordered Bibs Pacifiers in almost every color with SOFTY braided pacifier clips.
- Got this cool Oval Crib for my boo.
- When not in the crib, I’m loving my bassinet I ordered.
- Loving my boo’s ABC rug. It goes perfect in my little boo’s nursery.
- An assortment of books that I promise to list in another post.
I’ll do a nursery reveal at a later date and give you all the deets!