Age Is Of No Importance Unless You’re Cheese.
Let’s Blog Over Cheese!
I love cheese. Who doesn’t? It’s an easy appetizer and even easier easy to put together. So today we’re going over how to build the perfect cheese plate for any occasion.
Start with your favorite single cheese. I love a good brie, or bleu cheese.
- Add savory accompaniments like olives and nuts.
- Not sure if you know this but naturally cool marble keeps cheese at the perfect temperature!
- Serve with sliced baguette or simple crackers.
For large parties you want to use a large board to accommodate more cheese.
- Using a different knife for each cheese makes sure that the flavors of each cheese stay separate.
- I love to add different meats and fruits to larger boards.
A Great Dessert
- You want to serve light bodied cheeses. One’s like goat cheese. Don’t forget the baguette, and honey. You can add chocolate, fresh fruit, and dried fruit.
- Rosé, white, or both is the only way to go!
When entertaining kids, or just wanting to make a cool snack board for them, check out my post here.