“Children Make You Want To Start Life Over.”
Let’s Blog Over My Third Trimester…
Woo! We are 28 weeks today. Let me say… 2020 has been the biggest roller coaster of emotions that I’ve experienced in… EVER. From the moment of finding out I was pregnant, to the devastation of COVID, and to the peace, healing + bonding of quarantine.
Those that are close to me know and saw how much I have struggled with this pregnancy, but my friends and loved ones have been so supportive of me. Encouraging me to really enjoy the highs and lows of this journey. This “blessing.”
These days I am HOPEFUL. I find things that bring me joy and laughter. In lieu of keeping my joy I am continuing to inspire and manifest my NEW normal.
So What’s Happening?!
- I weighed in at a cool 147 lbs today.
- I’m super tired. I need naps. Lots, and lots of naps.
- Round ligament pain is something serious. My stomach is tight, and it definitely hurts.
- My expanding uterus is pushing up against my lungs and I’m struggling to catch my breath.
- Braxton Hicks are real. REAL painful. I know it’s my body’s way of practicing for the actual labor and delivery, but if Braxton Hicks are this painful, please knock me out during the actual contractions.
- I’m craving peaches all the time. My need for peaches are on overdrive.
- IV is SO active. He’s playing and moving all day. I’m like ‘Yo… Chill.’
He’s living his best life and I’m here for it.