“I Love You Forever. I’ll Like You For Always. As Long As I’m Living, My Baby You’ll Be.”
Let’s Blog Over My Hospital Bag…
My mom is away… Like far away and she keeps telling me things I need to do in regard to preparation for my labor and delivery. I have so many pregnant relatives and friends and they keep telling me what needs to be done for the upcoming birth of IV. When I thought that was enough, a lot of folks have been asking me what’s in my hospital bag.
Yes I’m in the third trimester, but honestly I had NO idea on what to pack. I’ve seriously never done this before so after talking to my friend Sherille I decided to figure this out. I did a poll on my IG and I was shocked to learn that a lot of you actually wanted to know what I packed. So here we are.
- I’m using my AWAY duffle bag.
- Two pairs of pajamas that button for feeding. I have this pair and this pair.
- Nursing Bras
- Postpartum Panties + Postpartum Support
- Nipple Cream
- Soothies Breast Gel Pads
- Spa Wrap Towel & Loofah
- Shower Shoes | Flip Flops
- Toiletries + Makeup + Chapstick + Shampoo/Conditioner
- Ponytail Holders + Hair Clips
- Prenatal Vitamins
- Pillow + Colored Pillowcase | So that I know which pillow is mine.
- Computer + Charger
- Cell Phone Charger with Long Cord | My family plans to be in attendance via FaceTime. This long cord will def. be necessary.
- Going Home Outfit For Myself & Baby
- Snacks | I’m bringing a lot of snacks because I heard that you don’t get to eat during delivery and that I’d basically be starving. After witnessing my cousin’s labor a month or so ago I think I’ll need more than just a popsicle or ice chips.
- Car Seat
- A Few Going Home Outfits
- Baby Hats
- Baby Socks
- Baby Blankets
And there you have it! This is all that’s in my hospital bag for my trip to the hospital. I hope this list will be helpful to you. If you have packed something helpful that’s not on this list, please let me know in the comments.