“Look Up Ralph. Say Cheese!”
Let’s Blog Over Quatro Turning A Month Old!
Tomorrow this guy will be a month old! Life sure is different having a new roommate, but he’s the best roommate in a good kind of way.
It’s currently 2 A.M. and I’m holding my little guy while he holds my face in his hand and sleeps in my arms, and I cannot believe he is here and has been for a month. It’s definitely bittersweet and I’ve definitely shed a few tears.
All About Quatro | 1 Month
- Quatro is super laid back and calm. He barely ever cries.
- He’s currently weighing over 10 lbs and is now 23 inches long.
- He’s a cuddle bug. He loves cuddling, kisses, and hugs.
- Bath time is the best time. He especially enjoys getting his hair washed.
- Quatro is still loving smooth jazz. His dad has the best playlist and it’s been soothing for him since the womb. What baby likes jazz?
- My baby laughed out loud thanks to Zazu from The Lion King. He thinks he and Zazu are friends.
- Quatro is so fascinated with being outside. He loves looking at everything!
- He eats A LOT. He’s currently downing 6oz. Can you say rice cereal please?
- We’ve been able to get on a schedule already and stick to it. It was tough, but we did it.
- He’s sleeping 6 hours through the night already. Yup at just 4 weeks old! He also snores and sleeps with his mouth open, lol.
- We’re working on his facial expressions. Lord Jesus deliver him from his epic side eye.
This has been the absolute best month of my life. Motherhood is the best hood and I’m soaking up every little moment with this babe.