“We Made A Wish, And You Came True.”
Let’s Blog Over Quatro Turning 2 Months Old…
My baby is two months old and time is flying by wayyyyyyy too fast for me. I am absolutely in love with my little baby, and it kind of goes both ways. We’re in love. #BlackLove, lol.
All About Quatro | 2 Months
- My little boo gained some weight. He’s 14 lbs and 25 inches long.
- Ice Q doesn’t always have the Ice Cube frown. He is usually alert and smiling. He has the best smile ever!
- We have full conversation every single day. It’s hilarious.
- He is so smitten with Skylar and Aven, and he is so fond of his Uncle Blue.
- He and his Dad are in love with each other, and the ultimate cuddle buddies.
- His favorite toys are his cell phone, lol, and his turtle.
- He’s infatuated with all things sharks, whales, and fishes. He had a blast at the aquarium. Trashon (my marine biologist bestest friend in the world) was almost as excited as IV to show him all the fun things he does at work.
- This kid is eating 6 oz bottles and he’s also sleeping through the night. Hallelujurrrrr!
- He enjoys standing up on those legs. I think he really believes he’s going places. He legit tries to take steps. I’m all like… where you going? Haha!
- I don’t care for him to watch TV, but sometimes it happens.
- He really appreciates his bedtime stories. I couldn’t be happier since I’m a book lover myself.
- He met Santa. I guess he was okay with him.
There’s sooooo much more to Quatro, and I love reading your sweet messages that you all send. I’m so glad y’all are enjoying watching him grow and develop just as much as I am.