“Planes, Trains, Trucks, & Toys. There’s Nothing Quite Like Little Boys.”
Let’s Blog Over Quatro Turning 6 Months Old…
And Just Like That He’s Halfway To One! What does it feel like for y’all to have seen my pregnancy journey to now seeing your internet Nephboo grow up?
All About Quatro | 6 Months
* He said Mama the other day. Ralph is jealous.
* That Laugh… It’s infectious baby.
* He lifts his arms out to be lifted.
* You’re taking teething like a champ.
* You’re rolling over all over the place.
* You scoot backwards. You never go forward.
* You’ve rode a plane six times.
* You love books and singing.
* You still look like your dad, but that personality is ALL ME!
* You love outside and it’s a fight to bring you in.
* You’re in the 90th percentile in height. For future reference though… Nobody wants a short, short man.
* You can wave “Bye – Bye.”
I’m so excited for month six. He’s the sweetest baby ever…