“My Little Boy Yesterday. My Friend Today. My Son Forever.”
Let’s Blog Over Quatro Turning 7 Months Old…
We’re 7 months old, riding around and getting it.
All About Quatro | 7 Months
- At seven months old Quatro is almost taller than majority of my male followers 😂 He is in the 99th percentile at 30.28 inches long. So a little over 2.5 feet.
- He’s weighing in at a cool 21 lbs and always on my hip making my back bone slip.
- He has two teeth. We brush them twice a day. 😂 The gums and tongue too!
- He’s eating food. Forget baby food at this point. He wants the real deal! He loves chicken, rice and beans, and Mac and Cheese, Broccoli and Fruit. He’ll tear up some fish, lamb, and frozen yogurt. He’s got the ultimate palate and I’m here for it.
- He’s crawling, babbling, dancing, and yelling MAMA when his dad (RSIII) is getting on his nerves. He knows ‘Kissy Kissy’ and… well we’re working on the sloppy kisses.
- He loves being outside. Taking walks, and playing in the park. The swing, slide, and a splash pad are his thing.
- He likes to people watch, but he’s still not friendly. That Ice Q stare has NOT changed.
- Loud gets on his nerves. Just ask one of his besties (T- Money). T Money be like “Let’s Turn Up!” Quatro be like “Nah Fam – let’s Turn Down!”
- He loves to sing ABC’s and the turn up is real if he hears some Celia Cruz or Tevin Campbell. Throw Da Baby, Andre 3000 in there, Barney, GooGoo & GaGa, Bluey and watch it turn into The Zone at FunPlex – baby version.
- Passport has more stamps than y’all’s do, but he took a road trip recently and he was the best baby and is still the best travel companion EVER.
Super excited to see what this month brings with my little baby man.