“Alcohol May Be Man’s Worst Enemy, But the Bible Says Love Your Enemy.”
Let’s Blog Over Punch…
I love this punch. It’s a party starter and great for everyone including the bay bays. Just… you know make sure there’s no alcohol in their’s. 😉
This punch can be dangerous. It definitely sneaks up on you so sip in slow moderation and take four ibuprofen beforehand just in case, lol. We’re older now. I’m older now. I can’t do it like I could in my 20’s.
The Sip: The Punch
- 1 Bottle Rum
- 1 Bottle Vodka
- 1 Bottle Tequila
- 2 Liters Hawaiian Punch
- 2 Liters Pineapple Juice
- 2 Liter Orange Juice
- 2 Liters Cranberry Juice
- 1 Whole Pineapple Cut into cubes
- 5 Oranges Cut into slices
- 1 Whole Watermelon Cut into cubes
- Using a sharp knife cut the oranges into slices. The watermelon and pineapple into cubes or slices. Whichever you prefer.
- Pour all the liquor ingredients over the fruit, allowing them to soak in the alcohol for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours prior to the party.
- After the fruit has soaked, pour the liquor mixture with the chunks of fruit into a serving bowl along with all of the juices stir.
- Serve with a ladle and garnish with fruit.